1. The term "Ecofila Software Design inc." or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is located at 435 Gerard Morisset, #4, Quebec (Quebec), Canada, G1S 4V5. Our corporation number is 648243-1. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of Our Website whether he/she is registered or not. "Account" refers to your personal valid user name and password registered with us and governed by the below Terms of service. "Our Website" refers to any web page that exists on freefarmsoftware.net, www.freefarmsoftware.net and any other subdomain we might add. The term "service" refers to any software we provide on Our Website. "IP address" refers to the internet protocol address.
The service is provided to you under an "AS-IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis. You agree that you are using this service entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this service meet your specific requirements.
3. We do not represent or warrant you that:
(A) the service will be uninterrupted, secure and free of error,
(B) that any information obtained by you through this service will be accurate,
and that any feature or functionality provided to you under this service will be free of defect(s) and that any defect(s) will be corrected
4. Fees and service
The service is provided to you for free for up to 50 animals and up to 500 page views per month per account. You can extend the number of animals you can have in your profile by performing simple actions like recommending our service, linking to us from your web page, etc. This is explained on Our Website.
5. We limit the number of accounts to 2 per user and/or per IP address. You agree that this limit might be changed without notice.
6. In order to access our service you are responsible for obtaining access to it. It is also your responsibility to get and install all equipement required to use our service. Installing and using that equipment may involve third party fees (for example from an Internet service provider). You are responsible for those fees as well as for the delivery of all data and advertisement accessed through our service.
7. Support and Maintenance
Support is provided on a "best effort" basis through the user forum or by email. Nothing in this terms of service shall require us to provide support, maintenance and bug fixes.
You hereby expressly agree that any material obtained or downloaded through Our Website or service is used at you own risk and that you are solely responsible for any damage caused to your computer, smartphone, tablet or any other device.
9. Terms & Termination
We may terminate the Service or your use of the Service in the following cases:
(A) we become insolvent or close
(B) you were in breach of any of the terms of service
(C) you posted inappropriate content or comments on the user forum
(D) you posted inappropriate content or comments on the help desk
(E) we decide to cancel any further development of our service
9.1 If we discontinue our service, we shall give you reasonable advance notice.
Some of our services allow you to downlad a software. We grant you a non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, revocable license to use the software we provide as long as you comply with these Terms. You agree not to reverse engineer or decompile the Services, attempt to do so, or assist anyone in doing so.
11. Third Party Technology
We make use of third party technologies to display advertisements. Advertisements are provided by external companies outside of our control. We may also display advertisements for our own customers. The type of advertisement as well as the number of ads can be changed at anytime. In order for you to use our service, you agree the we may use one or more service provider(s) to display advertisements.
12. Changes of term
We may make change to this term of service. In such a case we will make the new version available at http://freefarmsoftware.net/terms.html. You therefore expressly agree that if you keep using the service after the terms of service have changed, you are considered as having accepted the new terms of service.
13. User Name and Passwords
In order to use the service, you must complete the registration process and provide accurate information. The user name and password are under your sole responsibility. All activity happening under your account is your responsibility. You shall never share your password with any third party and we will never contact you by any means of communication to ask for it. If you think that someone or a system has broken into your account, it is your responsibility to inform us promptly. In order to provide service or assist you, our staff can login to your account. You hereby acknowledge and consent that our support staff might log in to your account if you are facing issues or request support from Us.
In order to assist users a forum or user service might be made available. This forum or user service will be public and any information posted there is therefore public. You shall never submit personnel or private information. You therefore expressly agree that we are not responsible for any content you post on the forum or user service and that we shall not be liable. Also any inappropriate content (ads, pornography, unrelated materials, inappropriate language) will be immediately removed and may result in your account being terminated.
15. Unauthorized use of this service may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense
16. This service may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
17. Limitation of liability
17.1. You hereby expressly agree that Ecofila Software Design inc. shall not be liable to you for:
(A) Any damages or loss of data incurred by you as a result of using our service
(B) Any changes made to Our Website or software we provide
(C) Any reliance placed by you on the accuracy of any ads placed on Our Website or service as well as any transaction, relationship or exchange between you and the advertiser(s) or sponsor(s).
(D) Any loss of, corruption of or deletion of data happening on our servers(s) that may affect you or your company.
(E) The limitation of liability above apply even if your account has suffered a breach whether you have informed us about it or not.
18. Your use of this service and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Quebec, Canada.
19. License by You to use feedback
You grant us a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable license to add and use into the Services any feedback, recommendations, bug reports or feature requests We receive from You. We may also use your feedback, recommendations, bug reports or feature requests in other projects.
20. Inactive Accounts
If you do not access your account for a period of twelve months or more, an email notification will be sent to the email address you used when you registered with Our Services. If you do not take action by accessing your account at least once, your account will be terminated and your data deleted from our database.